Examinations and Promotions
In each academic year the school will hold the following tests and examinations.
- Monthly Unit tests
- First Terminal Examination
- Second Terminal Examination
- The school has two terms from April to September and October to March. At the end of each term the Progress Report is issued. Monthly Tests are held as per the schedule given in the diary and these are helpful in deciding the criteria for promotion.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to sign the Progress Report within three days of issuing.
- Serious action will be taen if the marks/grades are tampered with.
- There can be no postponement of any test paper. In case of illness, final result will be decided on the basis of previous tests, examination and general performance during the year.
- Results declared at the end of the year are final and will not be reconsidered.